Fast, Efficient and Cost
Effective FCC Testing and Certification.
Our lab is accredited by the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA),
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the Federal Communications
Commission (FCC), and Industry Canada.
Our lab is approved to perform testing for FCC rule Parts 15, 18, 22, 74, 87, 90, 95, and more!
Click here to see a complete list
of the rule parts, the device affected and links to the actual rules.
Under Part 15 of the FCC rules, all electronic devices with a clock or oscillator need to
be verified that they are not causing harmful radiated emissions. In addition, all
transmitters must be registered and certified by the FCC to ensure they are not causing
harmful emissions and interference on regulated frequencies.
Click here for an overview of the compliance
Agile Test Group offers a variety of services to assist companies in complying with
these regulations. Depending on where you are in the development life cycle, we will
tailor our services to meet your needs.
Click here for an overview of our design
for compliance services.
Why Agile Test Group
Contact us today to find
- We have been in the business of providing compliance testing and consulting for over
- Our staff are experts at evaluating your equipment and interpreting the relevant rules.
- We offer a Fast Track program to speed your product through the certification process.
We can usually complete testing and create reports faster than other labs can get you
- We offer status reporting throughout the project. You will be aware of the exact status
of your project every step of the way.
- We are your complete liaison to the FCC and all regulatory organizations.
- Our years of experience allow us to offer highly competitive pricing for our services. We
understand what needs to done and how to do it.
- Finally, we can offer you cost saving
strategies for multi-regional compliance, and
groups or families of products. We work with you until the compliance
costs fit your